Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Aspireal is an "Official Ready" partner of Odoo, the most popular open-source ERP software.
Our ERP Services
We are a one-stop solution provider for Odoo ERP services.
Through our Odoo-certified professionals, we offer comprehensive, end-to-end Odoo ERP services, starting from business requirements analysis to customization to after-production deployment support:
- Requirements gathering and specification
- Integration with other software
- Application and data migration
- Solution deployment and roll-out
- User training
- Ongoing maintenance and support
We help small-, mid-, and large-scale companies across various verticals including financial, manufacturing, retail, transportation, energy, and heavy-industry companies.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are becoming essential for successfully running any type of businesses.
With ERP systems, companies can:
- Manage and integrate various business operations such as Sales, CRM, HR, Finance, Marketing, Production, Inventory, etc. in a comprehensive manner
- Share up-to-date operational information about the enterprise with a wide array of users for increased efficiencies and coordination, and for faster decision making
- Engage with customers effectively for improved customer satisfaction and repeat sales
- Establish streamlined yet flexible business processes to lower costs and improve business performance and profitability
- Manage employees for improved productivity and work satisfaction
Odoo is the most popular open-source ERP software. It offers modular, flexible, cost effective, and easy-to-use business software.
Odoo is available in four editions
- Odoo Online (SaaS)
Community and Enterprise editions can be hosted on either cloud or on premises and whereas Odoo.sh can only be hosted on cloud and the Odoo SaaS is pure online.
Odoo comes with a wide range of business modules useful for companies of all sizes. Some of the business modules are CRM, website creation/e-Commerce, Sales, billing, accounting, manufacturing, HR, warehouse, project management, and inventory.
Our ERP professionals bring a deep knowledge and vast experience, and understand clients' needs from business, financial, functional, technological, and personnel perspectives. With the right mixture of vast experience and great skills in relevant technologies and tools, we help our clients realize their business goals.
Moreover, we apply standard project management methodologies to deliver consistently per our clients' cost, scope, and time requirements.
We are run by professionals with decades of experience in providing solutions using various advanced technologies such as ERP (SAP, Odoo), Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Visualization, and Cloud Infrastructure. We bring this breadth and depth of knowledge to our ERP integration solutions.